Processes are a critical component in any business transformation initiative, but they are just one piece of the puzzle when it comes to fundamentally changing the way a company does business. In this session, Lean Sigma Master Black Belt and Certified Change Management Expert Derinda Ehrlich will explore the intersection between process improvement, project management and change management, and how each of these components are needed to improve the success rate of business transformation initiatives.
Attendees will gain deeper insight on how to:
• Ensure alignment between business strategies and business transformation initiatives
• Secure and maintain executive sponsorship or “buy in”
• Treat process improvement as a project, with a clear scope, schedule and budget
• Plan beyond training, with communications, resistance management and coaching to achieve the desired outcome
• Implement a change that “sticks” through recognition, metrics and feedback